- Function: In the past, dentures were made primarily for chewing, but our modern dentures are designed to be comfortable, aesthetically pleasing, and fully functional. During the fitting process, your dentist or provider will ensure your dentures will sit properly with minimal slipping so that you can feel confident during daily activities like chewing and talking.
- Versatility: Dentures are available in several different types, including full or partial sets. Full dentures are ideal for patients who have lost some or most of their teeth, while partial dentures are useful for filling in gaps of several missing teeth. Implant-supported dentures are a great option for patients who want a durable, non-removable denture.
- Aesthetics: Our top-quality dentures are available in natural-looking porcelain or plastic materials for smile-beautifying results.
- Health: Dentures support facial muscles and structures, and decrease oral bone loss. Dentures have also been shown to improve self-esteem in patients.
- Cost: Dentures are a cost-effective treatment option, particularly when more natural teeth are present.
Pour Cast - impression models
Custom Tray - a handmade tray to fit a cast
Wax Occlusal Tray - bite block
Set Up for Try in - teeth placed in wax, then placed in patient’s mouth to check if it fits
Retry (Reset) - if the setup doesn’t fit we will reset the teeth for free the first time, and $20 then after
Surgical Matrix - clear copy of the prepared arch for surgery
Twin Duplicate Denture - temporary denture used right after surgery
Soft Liner - a reline with a soft lining
Rebase - new base is made for the denture
Reline - make a tighter fit for the denture
Repair - replace teeth, fractures, stains, etc.
Process & Finish:
Characterized Success Injected - Vita teeth. Lucitone 199 Original Acrylic. Full anatomical sculpting with custom - stained gingival bianching.
Prestige Success Injected - Portrait Teeth. Lucitone 199 Light. Full anatomical sculpting.
Classic Poured with High Impact - Bilblend 1 PH Teeth. Lucitone 199 LRP. Acrylic & Press Packed. Moderate carved festooning, non-stippled smooth finish, palatal rugae.
Economy Poured Fricke - Classic Plastic Teeth. Fricke Plain Pink (no fibers) Acrylic. No carve or festooning, smooth polished finish.
Below you will find our partial and complete denture photo gallery. Being local allows us the flexibility to do same day denture repairs and relines.
1445 W Hoosier Blvd Suite 104
Peru, IN 46970